16 Oct Chemical Free Citrus Cleaning Spray
Citrus oils are among the favorites in any essential oils collection. They are versatile and effective, providing many uses and benefits. Citrus oils most popular today are orange, lemon, grapefruit, tangerine, mandarin, lime, bergamot, and petitgrain essential oil.
When applied to skin, citrus oils can have degreasing and astringent properties, as well as skin brightening properties. They can help to cleanse, tone, moisturize, and balance oil. For example: lemon essential oil has antiseptic, astringent, and detoxifying properties that are great for oily or acnegenic skin types.
As a general, all purpose, non toxic home cleaner citrus oils are unparalleled.
You can keep the surfaces in your kitchen, bathroom & rest of home sanitized with citrus oils. You can also clean & sanitize produce by rinsing or soaking fruit or vegetables with citrus oils.
Our 100% Natural Cleaning Spray – Pure Citrus Cleaner
- 1 Glass or Bio-Plastic Spray Bottle (300ml)
- 5 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
- 5 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 2 drops Orange Essential Oil
- ¼ cup Apple Cider Vinegar (60-70ml)
- ¾ cup Distilled Water (180-200ml)
1) Add all ingredients to a spray bottle and shake to mix.
2) To use, shake well and spray on surfaces let sit for a few minutes, then rinse and air dry.
Essential Oil Recipe Tips:
- Always, when using essential oils we recommend using only high quality, pure and
therapeutic essential oils.
- Lemon and Grapefruit essential oils are excellent choices for this recipe. You can vary
the amount essential oils to suit your taste but Orange oil is a great degreaser so you may want to increase this.
- Apple cider vinegar is a well known natural disinfectant and cleaner. It has a milder smell
than regular white vinegar making it a favorable choice in natural cleaning.
- Because it’s completely safe, you can spray this on fruit such as Apples and produce to
give them a little longevity. Simply spray on and polish off.