Weekends with organic blueberry and mandarin pancakes equal happiness!
Add a splash of frankincense and mandarin scent to your body with our Pure Body Luxe ‘Nourish’ essential oils for absolute heaven!
The Pure Body Luxe team are loving this quick and easy recipe from The Healthy Chef just add your fresh mandarins on top!
+ Ingredients & Methods +
INGREDIENTS (MAKES 6 PANCAKES)
100 g (1 cup) almond meal (see notes on nut free and high protein option)
1 tablespoon chia seeds or ground flaxseeds
1/2 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
250 g – 2 ripe bananas, smashed
2 organic eggs
125 g blueberries to serve
- Combine smashed banana and eggs.
- Add almond meal, linseed, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Fold in blueberries if using.
- Rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat a pan over a low heat and add a little coconut, macadamia or olive oil.
- Spoon pancake batter into rounds onto the pan and flatten slightly with the back of your spoon.
- Cook over a very low heat. Take your time and don’t rush.
- Flip over and finish cooking.
- Serve and enjoy with natural or coconut yoghurt.